Established under Cape York Partnership in 2010, Bama Services began life as a small construction and landscaping business designed to provide a ‘transition to work’ pathway for young Indigenous school leavers. Since then the business has rapidly expanded into a dynamic, multi-faceted enterprise providing civil and domestic construction, facilities and asset maintenance as well as landscaping and environmental services.
Bama Services is widely recognised as the number one Indigenous owned business and leading Indigenous employer across civil engineering, construction and facilities maintenance services throughout Queensland.
To give Indigenous people the capability to participate in the real economy, thereby empowering them to be active agents in their own development.
- We value our people and their safety above all else
- We care for our environment
- We strive to deliver projects professionally to a high standard on time and on budget
- We provide employment, training and health and wellbeing support to our Indigenous team members
- We work as a team and as individuals are respectful to our colleagues and our clients
- We conduct ourselves in a fair, ethical and honest way
- We seek to continuously improve all aspects of our business